WOLVES DEN RANCH
11080 SW 110th Avenue Dunnellon, FL 34432
Wolves Den Ranch 2015
This Policy is for the purchase of our puppies/studs/and sales.
1) We will not sell to whole sale, brokers, flea markets or puppy mills.
2) We have the right to refuse sale to anyone whom we don't see fit to house or care for one of our dogs properly.
3) We do not ship internationally.
4) Litter Deposits: The first four picks on planned Breeding for a litter with approved application must place the $600 deposit to hold the first four spots two males picks and two females picks all others must pay their deposit the day of whelp of a live puppies. By 5 pm or risk loosing your application spot in line for choice. Deposits are $600 and are non refundable. If you do not choose a puppy from original chosen litter you can mover to the next litter available of a planned Breeding in the next 24 months from date of deposit.
All Deposits are non-refundable and have been since 2008 it doesn’t change b/c one client wants a deposit back due to buyer’s remorse or not getting their way.
5) All of our dogs are registered with the American Kennel Club we do not sell, Breed or purchase dogs that are registered with CKC APRI ACA or with no papers.
6) We mail AKC papers in for you and you are required to have a check or money order made out to the American kennel club day of pick up or before (if you do not like this Tough we do not change policy once again for one client) we have had very dear friends and reputable friends have people hold applications up to the light and get FULL Registration code when bought on limited registration.
7) If you have a problem with picking your dog up on scheduled day set by breeder and you please give 24 hour notice we understand things come up but we are busy as well and need/appreciate the courtesy
if you buy a dog as a pet you do not get a full working/breeding guarantee your dogs is covered for 12 months from severe crippling dysplasia not mild to moderate and you will not be awarded any money back for said dog but a replacement dog with equal confirmation and pedigree and once again on limited registration all limited AKC registered puppies must spayed or neutered by age 2. If you decide to spay or neuter your pet before then it's you pet you may choose to do so. Wolves Den Ranch recommends they be age two.
9) Our stud dogs are exactly that ours we have the right to refuse service to any bitch we don’t see fit or up to pair with our males.
10) you do not have the right to rehome any dog sold by us and the dog will be returned to us with no refund along with all paperwork provided the day of sell (we have first right of refusal)
11) All adults are sold as is with no OFA guarantee or hip/elbow guarantee for breeding
12) If we didn’t breed the dog we are selling we do not offer a guarantee on hips and elbows or any genetic conditions
13) All legal disputes will be handled in Marion County FL and we will stick by our contracts and they are held up in a court of law.
14) We are only responsible for a VALID FL HEALTH CERT if your dog comes down with cocidiosis or giardia we are not responsible as both can be picked up from anywhere and your dog was healthy when you picked it up as the FL HEALTH CERT STATES
15) We are very easy to get along with but we will not be bullied or harassed by any individual if you have an issue and cannot work it out or compromise mediation will be set up in Marion County FL and you are to have all paperwork vet bills etc. handy for court along with this policy and your contract.
16) All dogs come with a Digital copy of AKC papers, health cert, parent’s pedigree, and hip/elbow information, photos on cd and all dogs and puppies are micro chipped.
17) You are responsible for puppy; food; collar leash and crate before taking puppy home have your house puppy proof and ready for your new family member
18) You must provide Registration fee for the AKC made out to the AKC which we mail out for you. This gives us perfect 100 percent registration of our litters.
19) You Must provide Registration fee for Microchip made out to AKC Reunite which we mail for you. This assures it isn't over looked and forgotten.
20) The final payment is due two weeks before pick up not on the day of pick up no exceptions.
a) Buyer agrees to maintain this puppy/dog in good health, provide routine preventative health care including, but not limited to, inoculation, internal and external parasites, and - where indicated - heartworm preventative medication.
b) Buyer further agrees to provide proper exercise as indicated in order to maintain this puppy/dog in proper weight and physical shape. A proper diet consists of a high Quality NO GRAIN Puppy/Dog Food and supplements. WDR K9 Recommends all large breed dogs to have Glucosamine MSM in their daily diet. We also recommend a daily diet of Coconut oil added to each meal. You are required to purchase and feed your puppy/dog Quality no grain food and supply Wolves Den Ranch with the receipt copy mailed or emailed monthly to our address 11080 SW 110th Avenue Dunnellon, FL 34432 or email it to Wolvesdenranch@gmail.com
We hate to do this but it seems too many people are taking advantage of far too many breeders and this has to be set in effect.
Customer Initials ___________ this notes they have read and understood our policy.